****TimeGate****

Photobucket

Saturday 20 November 2010

Ripples..…

 

ripplingwater

I don’t know where I’m going,
but I know where I’ve been,
I can’t see the future,
but I know what I’ve seen
There’s no-one to guide me
I trust my own good sense
This life is our one chance
to live well, without pretence.
For what does it matter
about the past and any pain
we live on regardless
or else all is in vain
Choices ripple on water
we set in motion to see
the ending to the statement,
What will be, will be…

LadyP © 2010

7 comments:

  1. Very true words Pen I love this , it is indeed best not to know what is instore. Every day needs to be rejoiced and be thankful for.
    Lovely Pen
    Hugs Sheilaxand a big hug to Bess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And as always, you are spot on, Pen. Have I told you I love your writing? LOL, I know I have a thousand times. Every time you do a post, I can't wait to get over here and read it.
    By the way, there's a thing I wrote about a desktop kindle yesterday. In that post, I said to "you" that you would love a particular story/book called The Cyberotica Box. Pen, that story is soooo you that you wouldn't believe it. You've got to dl it and see for yourself. Great story. See you soon, sweetie :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one really makes me stop and think. Well said.
    Hugs to you and Bess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that I love to know where Iam going in my future? as you said who know do?
    Have a wonderful weekend with Bess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it Pen, so evocative as usual, now would I want to see the future...mmm. sometimes, re-live the past...mmmm not so sure about that either. you get right on the button.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant to say I went into your Johnny D library, my, haven't you got some selection, I drooled till I didn't have any left. drool for me Bess.

    ReplyDelete